Friday, July 14, 2006

Hey, Look! I'm Blogging!

So, the ancient Celts used to have three good (or moderately good) reasons for any action. I find that a decent rule of thumb, so here are my reasons for beginning a blog:

1.) I really need an excuse to take time and process my thoughts, especially since I'm moving (again!) to No Man's Land (okay, Kentucky) where I know nobody (except two good friends from college, but it's different with married folk).

2.) I like reading other people's blogs. Maybe they'll like reading mine!

3.) I'm among the world's worst correspondents, even by e-mail, and this will help people know what's going on in my life -- even if I don't actually tell them.

Of course, when I move away from this snazzy computer with the cable modem, I may stop posting entirely. We'll see. For now, woo-hoo! I'm in the 21st century! :)

3 Comments:

At 1:09 AM, Blogger Jana Swartwood said...

I love your blog name, I love your blog, and I'm so happy that you're joining the blogging world!!! :)

 
At 12:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey there Jeanine! It's Tamara. Has anyone ever called you Jeany, or would you kill them for trying? I'm asking because just recently people have tried called me Tammy, and frankly I LOATHE it entirely! Hope I spelled that right. Well, we will see you soon. Please let us know as soon as you know when you're coming and if I can come help, I will!!! Can't wait. Hey, just so you know, I don't have many friends here in Fried Chicken land either. Hmmmmm. It's not on purpose.....or is it? Just kidding. See you very soon.~T

 
At 9:35 AM, Blogger Xana Ender said...

I'm glad you're blogging now!:-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home