Friday, May 11, 2007

What is no longer true...

For some time now, I have felt qualified to say that I don't know beans about atonal analysis. I may have only been saying this for a semester, simply because I had no reason to mention it prior to this semester. I regret to inform you that, regardless of my personal feelings, this is no longer accurate. Though my final paper was not quite the overwhelming success of my Webern analysis (would you believe 102?!), the 100% I received on this four o'clock (am) attempt at coherence did the trick.

Apparently, I now know beans about atonal analysis.

Really, I still feel pretty clueless. I guess the part that matters is that I no longer _sound_ clueless!

1 Comments:

At 4:44 PM, Blogger mozartmovement said...

Wowie! You're a whiz! It's certainly been interesting sharing the ups and downs of this class with you. Who would have thought anything so totally irrelevant to my life would have been yielded so many entertaining moments of conversation.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home