Wednesday, September 05, 2007

A Quick Note to Catch Up With...

I don't really have that much to blog about, but I just realized that it had been well over a week since my last note. So this will be a little newsy, rather than philosophical.

Classes have started! I'm trying to limit what I'm doing, thus preventing utter exhaustion and physical break-down (we hope!). So I'm only taking German and piano, which will turn out to be plenty, I think. I'm enjoying German, and my first lesson went well, but there is work to do!

I have several new students this semester, which promises to be fun. I'm teaching a lot, working in the office a lot, and have some neat therapy projects in the works. It's fairly necessary to stay very on top of things, but it's not overwhelming. And I don't think it will be, so long as I stay well-behaved from the outset.

Since I'm at work so much, I've increased my internet usage! I'm trying to force myself to take lunch and dinner breaks, to prevent grouchiness and exhaustion, and I'm finding new internet toys that are helping me do that. Besides, it helps me to interact with folks that I never get a chance to see. Despite the fact that I keep moving away from my friends, I really do miss them.

And it's time to practice! More later, I promise...

1 Comments:

At 12:33 AM, Blogger Jana Swartwood said...

Yay for instant messaging!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home