Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Me...as Myself?

In case you haven't noticed, I have a few minutes of leisure for a change! So I can finally be communicado once more. My friend A., also known as Xana Ender, had an interesting game on her blog where you could use a picture of yourself to find which celebrities looked most like you. Ah, higher technology -- great stuff! I approved of several of her matches (even the guy looked surprisingly like her -- and he was pretty, too), so in my last chunk of leisure time I tried it out. So, for those of you who haven't seen me in a while and wish for a better description than the fuzzy picture of me at the piano, I am apparently a cross between Tom Cruise, David Copperfield (the magician), Kelly Hu (I'm unfamiliar with her work, but at least she's female, albeit rather more Asian in heritage than I am!), and Danny Devito. You may have to use your imaginations for this one!

6 Comments:

At 6:06 PM, Blogger Ruth said...

I'm having a hard time visualizing this... First, I can't imagine those four people in any type of a workable combination. Second, it escapes me how you would fit into the picture. I mean I think I have a pretty accurate grasp of your appearance, and I'm lost on the similarity. Maybe if you emailed me the picture, I'd get it better?

 
At 10:44 PM, Blogger Jana Swartwood said...

So I tried it, and apparently you and I both look like this Kelly Hu person (whoever she is). I also share similarities to Tiffany Thiessen (think Saved by the Bell). Some of the other people were a bit of a stretch, though....

 
At 10:47 AM, Blogger Xana Ender said...

Perhaps it is a bad picture! I noticed after putting several pictures in (and getting results like Christopher Walken and Patrick Stewart) that a lot of it has to do with the tilt of your face and of the celebrity's in the pictures they have...Perhaps your face was tilted a way the others were?

 
At 1:01 AM, Blogger Jana Swartwood said...

Hmm...let me guess. Seventeen hours a day at the piano in preparation for some sort of jury--and doctoral seminar readings on the side? Just thought I'd say hi. :)

 
At 2:09 PM, Blogger Jeanine said...

...so...busy...so...tired...so... happy...
:)

 
At 12:28 PM, Blogger Jeanine said...

Finally saw Kelly Hu -- we actually do have a fairly similar face shape. The chin, the mouth, I can sort of see where they got it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home