Wednesday, February 07, 2007

We all know that Jeanine's a dork

Or a nerd, if you prefer. Either way, I don't usually care because it's much more fun than being boring or bored! All the same, when you hit the snooze button in the morning and your half-conscious mind begins to organize the numbers on the clock into a set-class, and you find yourself thinking of <3,4,5> in best normal order [O12] and realizing that this is a common subset of the initial set in the Webern you're analyzing, perhaps things have gone too far.

6 Comments:

At 2:25 PM, Blogger Digital_Dreamn said...

You are neither a dork or a nerd... you are you. And you are definitely not boring. "You can be you." ;)

 
At 4:44 PM, Blogger Becky Davis said...

I don't usually hit the snooze when I wake up or hit the alarm, but I can still identify with your situation. I'll do math all night and obsess over a situation/problems that my studens don't understand. Those are dreadful nights. :)

 
At 1:36 PM, Blogger Jana Swartwood said...

Danger: math nerd alert!!! :)

 
At 5:36 PM, Blogger Ruth said...

Yes, perhaps that is a little far. But your friends love you anyway!

 
At 11:57 AM, Blogger Xana Ender said...

nice

 
At 11:09 AM, Blogger Xana Ender said...

check out my blog on B flat

 

Post a Comment

<< Home