Sunday, March 16, 2008

"The strongest and sweetest songs..."


"...yet remain to be sung." ~Walt Whitman

Why does this quote matter to me today? Because it’s on my ring. The one I’m wearing. On my left hand.

I’m engaged to be married!

I’m waiting for it to seem real... this could take some time. Meanwhile, I’m swept up in this beautiful unreality. I never imagined... or maybe I did, but it was in that "wouldn’t space travel be nice?" sort of imagination.

I’m engaged to be married!

I’m going to get married!

I’m ... speechless.

7 Comments:

At 2:48 PM, Blogger mozartmovement said...

Beautiful ring. Can't wait to see it up close.

 
At 2:57 PM, Blogger Jana Swartwood said...

I adore the quote! How lovely. This has got to be better than space travel....

 
At 5:13 PM, Blogger Ruth said...

The most heart-felt congratulations to you and your intended!! The ring is lovely. I am so happy for you!!

 
At 10:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations Jeanine. But you speechless - not likely.

Bob Peterson

 
At 1:49 PM, Blogger Becky Davis said...

Congratulations, Jeanine!!!

 
At 2:55 PM, Blogger Proud Parents said...

Congrats!! We look forward to meeting the lucky guy.

Jeremy & Family

 
At 3:40 PM, Blogger Xana Ender said...

What a gorgeous ring! And so unique...I love it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home