Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Me as Myself


For those of you who haven't seen me in a while, this is me!

My, what a lot of hair I have. Somebody took this at the gallery hop a few weeks ago, unbeknownst to me. A fairly standard pose, I must admit, though I don't always glare at the music that way. I was beginning to feel the strain of the long evening, I suppose. Or this may have been before people began to arrive, when I was practicing rather than performing. I'm sure there was some sort of legitimate excuse!

2 Comments:

At 1:17 PM, Blogger Jana Swartwood said...

I don't know. I've seen the Jeanine-glaring-at-her-music pose before. :)

I don't think you're really glaring. You're just intensely focused.

 
At 10:56 PM, Blogger Ruth said...

I'd say "classic." Why do you think I love to watch you play? Especially when you think no one's looking. You're (to use a cliche) "in" the music. You play best when you look like that. You're playing for only you or God or for the music itself when you look that way. (and I've seen you look at the blank stand that way, too!) Great picture! I really do mean it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home