Wednesday, March 07, 2007

An Unknown Talent

Apparently, I have a natural talent for causing people to worry, exacerbated by my ability to broadcast my thoughts worldwide, a generally pale complexion, and a tendency toward circles under my eyes. Yes, I'm tired; yes, I'm frustrated; yes, I'm still fighting migraines. However, I am not: seriously ill, depressed, miserable (generally speaking), or really about to hang it all up. This is one of those struggles which just keeps resurfacing, and I'm usually able to handle it. It's when I'm in the middle of the raging black torrent that everything seems unmanageable -- a day or so later, I know I'm okay. I was just airing my feelings -- now, in the soon-to-be clear light of day, things are pretty good.

3 Comments:

At 10:59 AM, Blogger mozartmovement said...

Yes, you had me worried. Glad you're ok. Update often!

 
At 11:27 PM, Blogger Jana Swartwood said...

Sometimes airing your feelings is the most cathartic thing you can do. Midterm season sucks!!! You can make it. I believe in you.

 
At 10:22 AM, Blogger Jeanine said...

Really, I don't mind midterms -- it's kind of fun for me to actually organize the information I've been absorbing all semester into a coherent, grade-able mass. The frustration stems from wanting to be and go and do everything, but being utterly incapacitated, so that what was a joy becomes a burden. The good thing is that things change, and the joy can resurface, and the burden becomes laughably light again.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home